Your shopping cart is empty!
ELECTRIC CARS SP IKE
Manufacture - Import - Trade - Service / Spare Parts for Children's Toys ELECTRIC CHILDREN'S CARS - MOTORCYCLES, FOOTWEAR, BICYCLES, THREE-WHEELS.
www.elecric-cars.gr is the online store of exhibition and distribution of products through the internet of the company "ELECTRIC CARS SP IKE", based in KOZANIS 16, PIRAEUS, PC 18542 with Tax Identification Number 800921583, Tax Office of PIRAEUS. Before entering and browsing our website, consult the terms and conditions, which appear below. Make sure that you agree to the following terms and conditions, because your further use and browsing of the above website implies your explicit and unconditional consent and consent to these terms.
"ELECTRIC CARS SP IKE", reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew the present terms and conditions of transactions, made through the online store, according to its needs and transactional manners. "ELECTRIC CARS SP IKE", undertakes the obligation to inform the users for any modifications as well as for any change, through the website of this online store.
2. Information provided and Products
"ELECTRIC CARS SP IKE", is committed to the quality, completeness and validity of the information presented on the website of www.electric-car.gr, both in terms of the exact data exhibited and the contents, from the electronic of its store, the services, subject to any technical or typographical errors, which can not be predicted or have occurred unintentionally or interruption of the website due to force majeure.
3. Limitation of liability.
"ELECTRIC CARS SP IKE", is not liable to customers / users for damages that may arise from the execution or not of their order (except in the cases of "RETURN / REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCTS").
It is also reserved as to the time of delivery of the goods in cases of force majeure. The online store www.electric-car.gr can provide no guarantee for the availability of the products, but guarantees the timely information of the final consumers about their non-availability.
The online store www.electric-car.gr, provides the content (photos, information, names, descriptions, etc.), products and services available through the website, exactly as they are.
In no case the online store of "ELECTRIC CARS SP IKE", is not responsible for any claims of legal or civil and / or criminal nature, nor for any damage (positive, special or negative which is indicative and not restrictive, divisive and / or cumulatively consists of loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) by visitors of the website or third parties due to the operation or not and / or use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or information made available by him and / or any unauthorized interference by third parties with products and / or services and / or information made available through him.
4. Intellectual property rights.
This website is the official online store of "ELECTRIC CARS SP IKE". All content of the website, information and products provided are the intellectual property of "ELECTRIC CARS SP IKE", and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions.
Any copying, analogue / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, processing, resale, creation of work, or misleading the public about the actual provider of the content of the website is prohibited. Reproduction, republishing, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or for commercial or other purposes, is permitted only with the prior written permission of "ELECTRIC CARS SP IKE". The names, images, logos, and insignia that represent "ELECTRIC CARS SP IKE", and / or its online store www.elecric-car.gr, or third parties contracted with them and protected by Greek and EU and international trademark and industrial and intellectual property laws. In any case, their appearance and exhibition on the website www.electric-car.gr
and in the online store of "ELECTRIC CARS SP IKE", should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use.
6. Protection of Personal Data
During your visit to the pages of www.electric-car.gr, and in order to order products, but also to ensure the possibility of contacting you to inform you about our new products, you may be asked to provide information that you (name, occupation, date of birth, address, etc.). Any personal data that you declare anywhere on the pages and services of the website of www.electric-car.gr, are intended exclusively to ensure the operation of the respective service and may not be used by any third party, without complying with its provisions. Law 2472/97 on the protection against processing of personal data, as it applies each time.
The online store www.electric-car.gr, operates in accordance with applicable Greek and Community legislation and safely keeps your personal data for as long as you are registered in a service of www.electric-car.gr which are deleted after any way of terminating the transaction. The personal data you declare in the online store www.electric-car.gr, are used exclusively by it, in order to support, promote and execute the transaction.
The data kept in the file may be disclosed to the competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities upon their legal request and in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. The customer has, within the framework of the legislation on telecommunications privacy, the rights of information and objection provided by articles 11 to 13 of Law 2471/97.
7. Product Purchase
On the shelves of our online store all the products that you can find in our store.
How to Order, there are 2 ways to order:
8. Assembly of Products
1. From the company ELECTRIC CARS SP IKE
2. From the customer
9. Shipping Products or Spare Parts Outside Attica
10. Electric product warranty (Standard Warranty)
What the guarantee covers
What the warranty does not cover
11.Correct use of electric product:
1. Vehicle instructions
Read the instructions carefully before using the vehicle.
It is forbidden:
2. Instructions on batteries:
1. The battery of the electric vehicle has 1.5 to 2 hours of autonomy depending on the weight of each child and the condition of the road.
2. ALL BATTERIES OF THE ELECTRICAL VEHICLE ARE DRAW
3. DO NOT USE THE VEHICLE AT ALL BEFORE THE FIRST CHARGING.
4. The rules for maintenance of other types of batteries (Nickel Cadmium, Lithium, etc.) do NOT apply to lead-acid batteries and may cause irreversible damage. Lead batteries do not have the effect of memory and can not be stored discharged while they are very sensitive to the effect of SULFURIZATION.
5. Lead batteries have several disadvantages that you should be aware of because they affect both battery life and warranty.
6. For proper operation of the dry charging battery:
* First loading: 10 consecutive hours.
* After each use (complete at least 1 hour of vehicle use): Loading 8 consecutive hours.
7. Charge after you have first placed the 2 poles in the vehicle battery or if the poles are connected to the battery, connect the power plug (general) to the board which is under the seat or in the front of the vehicle, place the plug the charger into the charging socket carefully until it clicks into place.
8. The battery is used for discharging applications (charge-discharge) you must strictly follow the instructions given to you 100%, the discharge of any type of lead battery leads to its immediate destruction. THE WARRANTY IS NOT VALID
9. The battery for all subsequent charges is charged for 8 hours. The lead battery must always be charged and in case of discharge (within the permissible limit) it must be charged as soon as possible. Fully discharged battery rapidly sulfates resulting in its destruction. THE GUARANTEE IS NOT VALID
10. If a battery is not in use you must disconnect the poles & you must repeat the charge every 20-30 days. Slow discharge of the battery leads after some time to full discharge of the battery and then to sulfation. NEVER LEFT THE BATTERY. THE WARRANTY IS NOT VALID
11. Always use suitable chargers to charge the batteries when needed. An improper charger can damage the battery. THE WARRANTY IS NOT VALID.
12. ATTENTION !!! Pay close attention to connecting and disconnecting the battery in each application. Do not leave metal objects on the battery. Short circuit of the lead battery can give very large currents which can lead to fire and eventually possibly to explosion. THE WARRANTY IS NOT VALID.
13. High temperatures above 55 οC damage the battery. THE WARRANTY IS NOT VALID
Do not dispose of lead-acid batteries in the sea or in bins. Serious burden on the environment. It is strictly forbidden by law. Deliver your old batteries to companies and stores that have a recycling bin.
• Do not charge the battery for more than 10 hours after the first charge.
• NEVER leave the battery empty.
• The battery of the electric car has 1.5-2 hours of autonomy
12. Return / Replacement of products
You have the right to return the products you have purchased and request their replacement:
In any case, the return and replacement is possible under the following conditions:
How to Return:
13. Payment methods
1. Payment via credit, debit and prepaid Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express and Diners cards. Choose the product you are interested in from the online store www.electric-car.gr and follow the instructions given to you by the system.
2. Payment via PayPal by credit / prepaid. Choose the product you are interested in from the online store www.electric-car.gr and follow the instructions given to you by the system.
3.Payment in cash at the store. Select the product you are interested in from the online store www.electric-car.gr, contact the store and check for its availability. Receive and pay in cash and receive the product from the store.
4.Payment by cash deposit. Choose the product according to the instructions and follow the steps given to you by the online store. After completing the selection of the products you are interested in, see the total cost of the order and the € 10 shipping costs (if you wish to transfer with our own shipping company).
In a bank account:
BENEFICIARY NAME: ELECTRIC CARS SP IKE
Send the copy of the payment to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 2104913505 to check the payment so that your order is completed and we can send it to you.
Take advantage of web banking for faster, faster and more convenient transaction with the bank!
14. Order delay.
Your order may be delayed for the following reasons: Your order may be delayed for the following reasons:
In any case, we are at your disposal either by phone at 210-4913505, or by e-mail in our online store email@example.com.